On April 21, 2017 Go Healthy Houston along with Can Do Houston partnered up with Briscoe Elementary to promote walking to school for several reasons: click the following article
– Physical Activity
– Teaching safe pedestrian skills to children
– Awareness of how walkable a community is and where improvements can be made
– Concern for the environment
– reducing traffic congestion, pollution, and speed near schools
– Sharing time with community leaders, parents, and children
With plenty of laughs, steps, and fun these kids got to school safely with a healthier view of going to school http://virtualsalesforce.com/?mapca1.