We can’t do it without YOU!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Cigna Sunday Streets Houston. We rely on volunteers to administer surveys to participants and assist with set up / break down of event supplies. Please take a moment to complete our online volunteer registration. Steps are below. We look forward to welcoming you into our Volunteer Family. If you have any questions or issues registering please contact us at www.gohealthyhouston.com
Step 1: How do I access the Volunteer Database/Schedule?
Before you can access the Volunteer Database and/ Schedule you must have:
– a login (your e-mail address) and
– a password
Click here to create a login: LINK
Step 2: Click on the link below to access the Cigna Sunday Streets Houston volunteer link:
Step 3: How do I put myself on the schedule?
Once you are logged in to the Volunteer Scheduler;
- Click on the MY SCHEDULE tab.
- Click on the red HELP WANTED sign on the day you can volunteer.
- Click on the SCHEDULE ME tab next to the shift(s) you desire to work.
- Verify the information is correct by clicking on the YES tab. NO will return you to a previous screen to select again.
- Push CONTINUE to see the monthly calendar of the shifts you are scheduled.
- To remove yourself from a shift, from the monthly calendar, click on then shift and then hit Remove Me.
Do I have to schedule myself to volunteer?
You are helping the Staff and other volunteers a lot if you schedule yourself. We put together our daily schedules from the Volunteer Schedule/Database information. Scheduling yourself helps us to help others!
How do I check My Service Hours?
- Click on the “My Service History” tab 2. Click on “Printable View”
Use your login and password to access our database to;
- Modify your contact information
- See which shifts are open
- Schedule yourself
- Check your total service hours
If you are having trouble signing up please contact us at www.gohealthyhouston.com